Well firstly let me say such a huge thank you to you all. The response has been overwhelming and has made me so realise how important it is for us to stay in contact, enjoy being creative and to keep that healthy focus maintained.
Several things to say before this kicks off on Monday 23rd March 2020
THE FIRST PROJECT
- This will be 'Inspired by Ben Nicholson' an old favourite of mine.
- I will send out the first worksheet with information on Monday 23/03/20 and further ones at two weekly intervals (on the 6/4/20 and 20/4/20).
- I will attempt to make this information sheet as informative as I can with visuals to help you understand what I am asking/expecting/suggesting. For me it will be about your 'interpretation'.
- Over the 3 sessions we will be covering: recording through research, basic sketching, simple card blocks, using the blocks, working into sketchbooks, on papers and fabric, simple stitch work. I use the term 'simple' as I want to encourage you all whether a beginner or experienced. I obviously want the clever ones amongst you to challenge yourselves!!!!
- I do not see this as a one to one mentoring project and this would not be possible for me. I see it rather as an opportunity to keep motivated and creative which is going to be even more important over the coming days, weeks and months. I will hopefully be feeding you enough information to keep you going.
- A final conclusion could be how you develop your ideas into something 'finished' .
Bookings and Payment
- If this is still of interest you will need to book by going to my website. Click HERE to be taken to the right page.
- PLEASE BE AWARE. The information you will receive when you do book, may not make sense as it will ask for a £20 deposit. This is because this relates to all my on-going and short courses, whereas this on-line course on Ben Nicholson will cost ONLY £20 in total.
- If this course works out for us I will offer further ones for a similar related fee, depending on the number of sessions.
- If I need to stretch this course to a 4th session there will be no extra payment expected.
- At the point of people subscribing to this course I will make a new list so the information just gets out to subscribers.
- As with all my courses sustainability is very important, and I do encourage students to use the materials that they already have.
- However I will be working closely with Art Van Go to ensure that people do have the right materials and equipment. Click HERE to be taken to their shop or phone 01438 814946.
- If taking my ideas to other people or groups, please be aware of copyright issues. I am happy in this present climate for you to share this information, but rightful acknowledgement would be appreciated.